Tuesday, December 16, 2008

home alone. day 4?

Awoke at 12. Again.

Against my will, I got up, went to the dining room, checked my emails, and read pick me for a few more pages before brushing teeth.

Spent some time finishing up ads from yesterday. Still flailing my head from last night's left4dead session. Boy that went on for a while. Stupid fuckers only stayed in two's thinking they could hack it just the two of them. We bid goodbye to Mercy West hospital 2 hours in, but the clock struck half past 2 by then. And only one of us got out alive. It was blisteringly painful.

Fucking tards.

Anyway. Went out, had breakfast at the breakfast house downstairs. Waited in line like a good sheep at the bank to deposit Eric's money. Then headed home. Humming to myself all day.

Came back, disappointed myself Heroes and cheered for Terminator, hoping it doesn't get canceled. Worked on ads again. Roads that look like roller-coaster trails are surprisingly hard to draw.

It's Ivy, on msn. Hasn't she gone yet? Apparently not. Silly girl. No planning whatsoever. I just hope she gets a ticket. If she doesn't she'll just have to stay in London for a few more days. Which might be a good thing for me.

Told her about my mistake.

hardy har har.

Next time some retard asks of the prettiness of any of my friends I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sorry friends but it's to protect youse.

Oh hehe.

Hope he doesn't read this. If you are I'M SORRY.

Just had a coupla ideas or RyanAir. But I have no idea how to present them. Yet. It'l come. In fact, it came while I was writing this.

Joey calls. Talk shit for abit, and then tells me he's booked a table at four seasons at bayswater for 7pm.

hoooh boy.

At least Ivy will be able to taste the often-mentioned-always-referenced-but-I-haven't-tried Four Seasons Roast Duck©. Just because it is SO GOOD as I'm told. We'll see.

Also asked if I wanted to stay over at his place tonight so it would be easier to pick up Ivy at 8 tomorrow. Technically he's right. His abode is only a bus's ride away, 15 mins from Heathrow. Waking up late, PS3, all those are very good incentives. But then I remind myself I've been waking up late for the past few days already.

I'll have none of that.

So for all intents and purposes I declined his generous offer.
10 ten times at least.
Sigh.
He's cool tho, just a dick sometimes.
And very pushy.

Anyways. Tomorrow big day. Ivy coming. Wimbledon. Four Seasons. I'm letting Joseph pay this time. Better turn in early. After I do up the RyanAir ad of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment