Tuesday, December 16, 2008

daily writing: another spot of trott

Just because I have so much to share. *snark*

A recent post caught my untrained eye. But then again with headlines bolded and the size of elephants, who wouldn't notice? The title is "Radical Common Sense".

Apparently in an agency he worked for they used to have a "Radical Common Sense Session" every Friday. I suspect that it's much like casual Friday, just more casual and with crazy shit.

Someone appointed the week before would present a example of "radical common sense" which, in essence means that you show something so simple, obvious, yet clever that you go "Now why haven't I thought of that?" I think it has to be non-advertising related, and it could be anything from a dishwasher with hands to African Totem poles made from cheese. I don't know. It's not made entirely clear what they should be. Which is kind of the point I assume.

Maybe I'll do my own weekly or bi-weekly thing where I present an example of radical common sense. If you can't tell already, I'm in love with the phrase "radical common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment