Saturday, October 29, 2005

BAcK from the land of nonline.

About a week i go I was sentenced by the higher-ups. THey determined that I've had too much net in my life. Lo and behold I was sentenced into the depths of the land of no online. I call it the land of nonline. I finally got my connection back up and running thursday and look at what I've missed.

Quake 4's release.
Wanda and he Colossus.
FEAR.
RE4.
AOE 3.
CIV 4.

I logged into gamespy that day and I felt like I've been cut off from the outside world for aeons.

And theres was jocelyn too.

Suprising, but not unexpected I guess.

Like I said. Behind you all the way.

A soft wind blows, and it feels like I did many things wrong this semester. Even more so than all the last semesters combined. Offended way more people. SAid way more shitty things. And did way too many things wrong. Perhaps it's a sign of maturity, or perhaps it's a sign of realizing stupidity too late. I'm not sure anymore. Our semester has 15 weeks. It's already week 13 and week 14's a holiday.

Time don't fuckin wait for nobody.

Then it's 3 months of holiday.
I promised myself I'd get work this time.

Hooray la.

A soft wind blows. James Blunt on winamp off bit torrent. A rare sunny day and I'm indoors. Missed chances and missed opportunities. Who's to give me a second chance? I believe in giving chances. It's just too bad the worldd does not. I believe we learn form our mistakes. Just too bad sometime's that one mistake is already too much.

Screw Love. Hello Carlsberg.

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Tim Allen.

Screw Life. Gimme something fresh.

Ending on a note about corpse bride. I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. "and there was jocelyn too"

    aww i feel so important.
    thanks hun.

    WHAT DO U MEAN NOT UNEXPECTED??
    it was unexpected. :((
    one of the reasons i was so so so upset over it; the unexpectedness.

    i never expected he'd lie to me. :(
    oh well.

    loveya.

    ReplyDelete