Sunday, November 06, 2005

ah......fuck.

Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.
Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.Ah fuck.

Oh fuck.

Im done.

*

It's sunday. A day of rest. A day after the sun. A day where, like any other day, shit can happen.
And today God smiled down on me as he threw me a steaming pile of shit in my face. It's just like any other day, just a little more shitty.

*

Tomorrow is monday. I got work due monday. I should probably get them done by tonight. I looked at the oile of uncut infraborads behind the door of my room and I sigh. It's Sunday Night.
My mid-break is over. And it's a time of much sighing and cursing. A period of extreme emo-ness.

*

A few days back I was in thailand. I remembered taking alot of pictures and thinking about alot of things to write about here. But my memory doth betrays me. I guess I eventually will write about my 6 day trip in Thailand, just that I neither have the mood nor motivation to do it now.
I do remember getting 100 or so pages more into Moby Dick. Sure, I understand less than 50% even after reading each paragraph twice, but I still like it. It's been sitting on my table, collecting dust after I came to KL. My computer and PS2 are both distracting me way too much to read seriously. Bitches. :)

*

Congrats to Mr Ming for succesfully completing the 30day artist project. It was very inspiring to see you go through it. You certainly gave me alot to think about, and here I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I hope I get to see the paintings in person someday. Oh and By the way...I'm just some guy from a school you used to study at. All the Best and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment