Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Home.

It's funny.
Its 2 04 in the morning and I'm not feeling sleepy.
I want to.
But i don't.
And it sucks cos if it goes on then I"ll probably sleep at 3 and wake up 12 the next day.
Which sucks.
The feeling you get from sleeping late is like when you realized the whore you just fucked was Nicole Anna Smith.

In other words, it sucks.

It sucks cos you just have less daylight, and daylight is always good, no matter what you clubbing fuckers think. :)

Daylight is good. losing too much of it is not. I'll try my best not wake up late tomorrow I guess.
ha ha.

It's the third day I've been back home. The rain shows no sign of stopping and im vexed. I guess I'll see what these three months hold for me.

As usual, when holidays start I have plans to paint. And this time I have something extra, which is a clear vision of what to paint. It remains to see how much of that will bear fruit.

Caught up with some old riends, and some new ones as well. And it's good to know I still have some friends here. though alot of them are assholes. Sometimes.
But then again we're all asholes sometimes. so.

Currently I'm listening to the minibosses and their version of megaman 2 music, its been a while since I last heard them but damn their good.

Here's a link.

What's changed in me these few months, I wonder? I don't know. I never do. But I always feel different, but alot fo things remain the same I guess. I still think u2's sweetest hing is the best song since happy birthday, I still love videogames(I don't think I'll EVER grow out of them, so my future girlfriend, if you're reading, beware :) ), I still can't play the guitar very well, I still write blog entries like an idiot lost in the woods, I still don't like planning ahead before doing something, I'm still fat, and I'm still single, which is..... regrettable I guess. I think I still have the tendency to make the worst cjoices at the worst possible time, but thank god for friends who remind me of my stupidity, and, I'm still me. I guess not really alot has changed, but I like to believe, and I ALWAYS like to believe that I've matured abit more, though I realize that he who thinks he is matured is always childish.

What's next?

I guess I WILL start painting in a few days, after a few studies I guess, and now, IM off... to play dragon quest 8, which I might say, is a damn good game.

About videogames.

I play alot. I do mean ALOT of games. and recently I finished Killer7, which is the single coolest game i have EVER played. And that's saying alot. I do realize that it's not for everybody, and not everyone will love, or even like it, but for those who do, yeah, 'kita geng'. I was just heavily impressed with the game, and one character form that game srood out, and that was this chap named Andrei Ulmeyda. He's become my symbol of cool, and is what I associate with Killer7, and I really want to paint a picture of him. complete with some of his lines form the game.

It's just classic.

ANyway I've written an awful lot, and too bad my good friend decided to stop blogging. Not that it has anything to do with me writing alot. heh.If you're reading this, call me when you're in town. I'll be here for 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment