Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday

The middle of the week. My how time flies.

Finished Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy yesterday. yay. Ok graphics and a very good storyline. I'd suggest anyone with a PS2 to pick it up. You'll be hooked. I assure you.. or double your money back.

As i look around my room to think about what to write about....absolutely nothing springs into mind. It's always like that, wether it's with photoshop, illustrator, a canvas or even a blank piece of paper, it's very hard for me to capture THAT particular moment when everything was crystal clear and ready to go. It's like a bottle of champagne I guess. Shake it hard enough for long enough, everything spills out, sometimes too much, but that's what glasses and cups are for right?

Seems like most of the time I'm shaking this bottle of champagne, but for some reason or another I fail to give it that final stroke, that little wiggle, coz all the glasses and cups neede to fill all that good stuff is hidden somewhere under the bed, behind the closet or above the what-have-you-shit, and by the time I managed to get all the glasses and cups ready I forgot the ice. And so off again I go, and by the time I'm back the pressure in the bottle has gone and I can't seem to get it back up to that point, try as I may. Bloody shit. Wrong Place at the Wrong Time? Lousy ideas. coming at the wrong time in a blur. I hereby command thee to speak thy thoughts clearly and only when thou be needed.

Ah, the Life of a self-proclaimed-pseudo-artist.

Well I'm off, I owe some feelow called CK a number of sketches.. or rather one big drawing.. or whatever. I owe him something and if I don't pay him back soon I'm in deep shit. tata.

2 comments:

  1. show some of your sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. perhaps. when I figure out how to post images without using hello or picasa. confounded pieces of software.

    ReplyDelete