Monday, October 10, 2005

Specs.

The other day I noticed my friend elsen had an extra spectacle frame lying around. Being the extra nosy person that I am, and plus I was hyper at that time, I took them from him, and said that I was gonna try it out for a few days. Not that I need it, I have like perfect vision :).

Change of image I guess. Today(monday) was the first day that I tried them on to school and the look on everyone's face was just FRICKIN PRICLESS.

I walked out of the house and my friend standing over the side had his jaw down. In the class everyone looked at me like an animal in the zoo. I enjoyed the attention for a while I guess.

It will go down as one of the most memorable days of my life.

The first day I wore glasses. The frame of it at least. I think it makes me look more professional. Which is to say, less like an asshole and more like a nerd. I spent some 5 minutes or so looking at myself in the mirror. I think I can do with this new look.

SO I said to myself, let's try it on for a few days and see how this goes. So far for the first day feedback is mixed. Genrally those who wore contacts said they didn't like it, maybe cos they just didn't like glasses in the first place(which is probably the reason they traded glasses for contacts),and the others felt it was fine, being egotistical, I went around asking how this new look fit me. Pretty much got the answers I want out of them. :)

What can I say? It's a way to preserve your mental health. *laughter*. Magazine layout, cover and masthead due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment