Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fat. Broken chair. Made of metal. Flimsy metal but metal nontheless.

In my room the two newest pieces of furniture are a chair and a table I got for cheap at poundland or whatever before I left back in February.

Yesterday I broke the chair. Or at least I think it was me. It could have been any of the other intruders(jkjk) that have used my Room for lodging while I was away. I don't know. What I do know is that the chair is now fucked. The welding at the bottom snapped off and the legs have started to bent. If I continue to sit on it it will bend even more. Eventually, if I am vigilant in my efforts to fuck the chair it will become a deformed piece of metal resembling something out of a modern art museum.

But I am not fucking up the chair further. I think it reminds me of how much I need to lose weight. I'm a sensitive guy like that. Can't afford to get hurt(har har har). I might weep with tears of inadequacy and no human being should need to witness that.

That said, I do have to lose weight and today's football session served well. How well I played didn't matter(not well) but I came back feeling a slight sense of accomplishment. Despite my performance.

The room now needs a new chair. Sitting on the bed while typing does not help my posture. Or my typing for that matter. And I should really lose weight.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment