Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 more days

and I leave for the UK again. My friend over there has told me that shit is not good. Market getting worse.

Gloomy gloomy gloomy weather ahead. Dark clouds, thunderstorms, warts and all. Why am I going back there? Probably because I really wanted to work there. Even just for a little while. Just to say that I have(how naive). Also the pound is still 5 times stronger.

amazon.co.uk. 10 mbit internet speeds. None of this streamyx one mbit but not even that kind of cockery. Nice people. Weather is shit but everything else kind of makes up for it. Football matches. Humour. BBC.

Still, I give myself a maximum of 6 months. Come back after that. No point otherwise. Even though it's not like the market here is getting better anyway.

I have to be hopeful. Tomorrow is printing and tidying up portfolio day. 3am now. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment