Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh, and one more thing.....

I just remembered that there's another reason I hate the star, and that's this.

I think I have said enough about these bozos. I'll not even try to write anything remote insulting to their intelligence this time.

Not to mention the bad graphic design, questionable use of typefaces and colours, government-biased news, silly headlines, oh and don't forget the idiot editors too. How did they become this country's most popular paper again?

And I just found out that JT's real name is JO TIMBOUNG. Which, if you ask me, is a mighty peculiar name. I'm thinking that he's chinese and his friends probably call him JO. But I'm calling him TIM-BOUNG cos it reflects his stupidity much better.

And chinese new year is coming up. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment