Thursday, January 12, 2006

interesting things happen sometimes.

This was taken off Lainie's blog.

Islamic Family laws petition.

Also lifted off Lainie's weblog....

The all powerful igod

here's my best attempt at kacracking the programming.

Me:
what is the size of your cock?

God:
I am not interesed in your anatomy.

Me:
shouldn't you know?

God:
I think I should.

Me:
then why wont u answer directly?

God:
Probably there is a buzz in here. My botmaster has programmed me with more than replies.

Me:
he must be stupid

God:
Maybe. Ask Dancing Alice if it is.

Me:
why dont u ask?

God:
I am only a robot. I have never considered it. I spend all my time online.

Ok so maybe not allpowerful, but still pretty amusing nontheless, perfect for people who are still in their holidays. i.e. Me if i wasn't working.

Thanks Lainie!

No comments:

Post a Comment