Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm a nice person.

I just posted this on the star's citizen's blog.

I doubt they'll publish it though, so it's here for archiving.

Notice how polite and nice I sound compared to my previous post.

I think it's all the green tea I had just now.

Title: I hate the star.

I didn't use to. I hate it recently because recently the quality of both articles and graphic design have fallen by the wayside. I do think that it is a time to do a corporate reshuffle. Articles like the new music reviews and the anime featue, both done on sunday make my blood boil and invokes embarrassment on my part, to think that the top selling newspaper in Malaysia could pump articles as atrocious as that. To name a few writers who have seriously annoyed me with their writing style, JO TIMBOUNG and MACK DA KNIFE and whoever was it that green-lighted the anime feature. YOu guys SERIOUSLY need to work on your writing skills.

Not everyone loves the STAR. I for one have come to despise it more and more each passing day. I could list down each and everyone the elements in your newspaper that are vomit-inducing to me, but frankly, that would take me WAY too much time and energy. And so to all those loyal THE STAR reades out there, know that your favourite newspaper is not one of the best in MALAYSIA. It isn't even remotely good. Hire better writers, or better editors. Fire all the guys who made the newspaper worse.

Have some quality control for gods sake. I hate the Star and I'm not afraid to say it. You are free to disagree with me, but if you'd like to argue please do not resort to flaming.

With love, ex-faithful star reader and current anti-star movement organizer,
me.


We'll see how this goes. somebody tell me if they DO publish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment