Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things come in fuckin threes.

' Things come in threes' I read in a book once, I think it was hearts in atlantis by stephen king. Things come in threes. If this is true then I'm going to have another strike sometime soon. How often is it that you lose your phone and bang your car in the course of three days? It's been a rough week, and holding on to the 'threes principle', Im expecting another strike. Maybe it's my car again, maybe it's my computer, or maybe it's someone I'm close to. At any rate, losing my phone has been a great shock, first of all I don't really know how i lost it. I probably dropped it somewhere on the road. I remember putting it in my pocket and walking to the nearby laundry and on my way back it was gone. And all the while I was kidding myself saying that I must have left it at home. Imagine my surprise when I called my number and all I got was 'The person you tried to call, is unavailable.' That cold, mechanical female voice. As if it was mocking me. Lousy piece of shit. Sonnova bitch.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

Sigh.

Its been a rough week for sure.
I'm expecting it to get rougher.
Friday's the submission of our packagings.
Tomorrow I've got a sketch book due and I've done zit.

I guess I can't help but feeling depressed. Not because of losing my phone, but technically it's also because of that, but of feling how many stupid mistakes I've made in such a short span of time. Of course to make mistakes is to be human, but I'm becoming to think I've been making a shit load of not only mistakes, but stupid mistakes in a short span of time. Ah well. I guess dealing with it is part of life as well.

On a brighter note, I'd like to believe that after so much bad shit happening this week, I hope next week and the week after that to be slightly better. I have this weird theory that life goes up and down like a swing, so I guess I'm at the lowest point at the moment.

Newsflash.
Thing's DO come in threes.
One of my friend has been hospitalized because of the recent dengue epidemic in malaysia.
Best wishes to her. Get well soon. Cause there'e always more people who care about you than you know.

All in all A VERY shitty week, I give it a 1.......out of 5

1 comment:

  1. oh man. :( upsetness!
    lost your phone! :(:(:(

    I hope your next weeks are better. :) it's cool thinking of life as a swing. heehee. quite weird too.

    ive always seen swings as happy things but now that u compare the low with the bad they dont seem all that pretty anymore. :P

    ReplyDelete