Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm rambling. nonsensically. don't read.

hmm. I think I really should be doing work.
I got a journal due in a few hours and I'm barely halfway through.
Last minute.
Students Life.
Or is it the same everywhere?

Loads of shit happened in the last few days.
Which would kinda go on to explain why I was slacking off so much these few days.

Stomp.
Man that was good. Even though I went in an hour late and got the worst seats available it was still good. Supposed to meet jocey but shit happens, and the rain falls, spewing jam all over our faces. Those damn cars. And while I'm at it screw them fuckin city planners as well.

Regardless, It was still damn good. Stomp. 77 bucks well spent. Even though I only caught less than half of it. Yeah. SO...... yeah
go watch it. If you're anywhere near Singapore. Next. Right.

Oh she's online.
Oh good she's set her status to busy...
gotta refrain from messaging her...
gotta control.
Bitch.

Something Evil this way comes.
Land of the dead.
Good, but somewhat dissapointing. Zombies galore.

Daniel.
Bastard.
Sometimes.

Khin.
Journal.
Argggh.

Work.
Start.
Now.

Worst.
Post.
Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment