Wednesday, September 14, 2005

blogdrive sucks

I switched my host.
not that it matters to anybody who's reading it, but yes I switched my host by suggestion of my cute, petite little cousin sister, who sure as hell knows alot more about blogging than me, and posts more frequently too, unlike the lazy ass that I am. Or maybe she justs posts more often.

Thanks jocey.

Should anything go wrong with blogspot, i know who to blame :p

It's half past 1 am. I'm only doing this because I promised myself that I would this afternoon. It's part of the 'jingwei reformation process' that I am currently conducting, or rather always have been conducting. Just wanna do things when they should be done. Everything in my life's going WAY behind schedule now. Assignments are going late, desperate-for-love-level went through the roof a few days ago. The emotional bombardment that I received yesterday pulled it back down to bearable levels, and I predict that the emo-bombs that I'll be dishing out in the next couple of weeks will bring it to an even lower level, regardless wether or not she feels it.

Starting this blog again, I guess there's really not much to say about myself, if you're here then chances are that you already know who I am. If you're looking to get to know me better, I do not think that this is a very good place to do that. In fact, I know a perfect place to do that. It's called the real world. But if you don't have the chance to meet me in this'real world', then trust me.... You really aren't missing anyhing much. :)

Alright.

I think I have tons more to write but if I dont start work soon I'll be in deep shit. Deep deep shit. In closing, I look good in red. ciao.

1 comment:

  1. that's why so many people DON'T use blogdrive ;)

    ReplyDelete