Thursday, April 12, 2007

back back bcak








last published 17th of febuary. Thats more than one month! oh dear I've gotten lazy on blogging....
but now... now. noW!

Now that I have access to my blog, my email, and everthing else the stupid proxy initially denied me, I'm gonna blog, email and do whatever til the sun comes up, goes down, comes up, and finally explodes and turns into a white dwarf star!

Dear ABILITY TO BLOG.

You do not know how mch I've missed you, how I used to think while idle, "hmm, that would be an interesting thing to blog about." or " I MUST write about this"

But now that you're back, safely cradles in my arms, and awaiting the my next command, we shall resume this long delayed, much demanded, plenty needed trip down, down down into the dark corners of my mind where thoughts that no one should bear witness to reside.

It is time.... mwahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaha!

Take!
That!

Stupid!

Proxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment