Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm ok.

This is rather silly really.

I'm here, in my room. the block on my macbook says it's 8:26 am. But really it's 12.26am. I've become accustomed to reading local (birmingham) time using Malaysian time... that's cos I have the need to constantly know what time it is in Malaysia. That I know what time it is when my girlfriend is calling me.

I'm listening to some sappy acoustic love pop song streamed from wilson santoro I mean Santoso's blog. It's strangely fitting in accordance to how I'm feeling right now. A little sad, disappointed in myself, and a little depressed.

As I said, it's been a bumpy ride so far, and the beating, I took from my brutally honest half chinese lecturer certainly isn't doing much to help. I almost cried in the afternoon, and technically I did. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks, I desperately try to wipe them off as I made my merry way to the bus stop. I continued to be drenched in my own pitiful sorrow for the remainder of the journey home.

The glass door in front my flat showed me my own teary, watery eyes. I made my way into my room, and though I technically didn't cry, because I swallowed all the tears with even more sappy John Mayer songs.

I've been disappointed in myself because someone else was. Apparently it was quite a big disappointment for the guy, I could tell. He must've expected too much from me, or what he expected I failed to do. Or something. I don't know. Not anymore. Something like this happened on the 2nd week of class as well. I told myself the only way to stop this was to do work and not disappoint anyone next week. And yet I fail.

I'm emo. In case you haven't noticed.

I've got some ways to combat emoism. plans will be carried out this week. I've taken worse beatings than this. I doubt what I got today was worse than what Michelle gave me on the Trans-ormers presentation day. Or Janet's classic " Now that is bullshit presentation!"

My faults seem to be that I can't come up with arguments while being slammed at. Now that is a skill I would kill to have. Thoughts and ideas come later, and I strengthen myself with them.

I think I'm ok now.

least I'm not swallowing tears no more. :

Find my voice back. And slam back.... disagree or something. grow a backbone.

no comics for the time being. it's much too much of a hassle for me to post them, plus I got no time to do them anyway...

but I think I'll be posting ideas here....

anyone reading feel free to please give constructive feedback. :]
thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    it's been long time I didn't read your blog, I don't know you transfer to UK, that's why I can't find you at college.
    What college you are taking there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.
    come on.
    ure doing fine.
    you were great here in malaysia im sure you can show them what u got.
    go dude!!

    ReplyDelete