Monday, February 26, 2007

expensive.

so it's been 1 month i've been here.

What can i say about it?

besides that its cold?

I'm having a pretty hard time adjusting to the schooling system here. Something I think is quite common for anyone who is going abroad alone. But friends are made, and they are made fast. So although it's been quite a bumpy ride, I think I will do ok :).

I mean, already I've offended more people than I should have.... so that's a start isn' it?
school's kept me up recently..... I'm experiecing a lack of resources in terms of journal producing facilities and tools. And it's frustrating.

I'm also regretting not bringing any a3 sketchbooks over here.... I'll be damned before I pay rm50 for 1. I'm sticking to a4 tq :P

As expected, everything here costs more... but that's not to sya that things here are more expensive.

NO NO NO NO NO.

They just don't sell the cheap stuff here.

looking for a 20p glue? out of luck... the one that they have is the uber £1.37 one.

looking for cheap blade or cutter? no way man.... here we do the £3.35 one... the super high tech won't break blade that resembles a scapel.

so things here aren't necessary 'expensive' persay....

there just no cheap things.

damnit.... but still....

£9 for a fucking A3 sketchbook.

go to hell la.....

I'm seriously thinking about going into the importing exporting art materials business.

No comments:

Post a Comment