Thursday, March 23, 2006

Im so dry. drained and dry. not as in water but as in mentally. that or i'm not trying hard enough. I seriously hope its the former. cos im lazy as hell now. sigh.

So our assignment was to do a CV. curriculum vitae. A creatice one. One that isnt supposed to be a piece of paper but in fact a 3d object. And this started what? 5 weeks ago? and now.... I still don't have a concrete idea. it's 2 weeks to submission and i Don't have an idea! or ideas. or whatever. I just can't think anymore :).

My first "good" idea was a coconut.


Coz coconuts, as most self-respecting 13 yr old will tell you, are round, delicious, and full of water which is good for you. And also they're among the most useful plants around. Everything from the leaves, to the trunk, to even every part of the fruit has a use of some sort. Though some of those uses aren't as popular as it was oh say.. a few hundred years ago...(i.e leaves as roofs for houses). It remains, nontheless, a plant of many uses.

And then I had the idea of using a magnet to represent myself. The idea was that a magnet is asociated with pulling stuff together. So in this case "stuff" as it would be are people, ideas, etc. SO i find that a rather interesting prospect, though in retrospect it does not seem to be a very good idea. So later I abstracted the coconut and came up with a swiss-army knife instead. It is, I think a much better representation of versatality and resourcefulness, though I did had an idea of a sculpture with muliple hands stucking out of it... But i suspect it will not be a hit with my creative director :).

So now I have......

Resourcefulness + attraction of ideas

I'm missing something. But what?
Tutorial's tomorrow and I still have time to blog. hahahahaha.

IN other subjects, I've chosen leetspeak as a topic for my design research case study endeavor. Interesting, to say the least. But how would I tackle the problem?

Problematic for sure :)

Work work work.

4$$!gN?/\/\3n+5 pwN$njoo n00b.

No comments:

Post a Comment