Sunday, March 26, 2006

friendster trends.

IT's been a while since I did anything on friendster. TOo many annoying trends these days. What with one sentecne testis(haha) and "lets add everyone who's viewed my profile" and other such bullshit.

So it kinda surprising to receive 2 honest to god testimonials today. haha. Why am I blogging this? I don't know. I can't explain. It feels like something that I should remember perhaps. Or perhaps it restored my faith in friendster or whatever. But it's always fun to receive and approve GOOD testimonials.

Those that add spice and character to your profile. NOt those happy birthday i miss you shut the fuck up kinds. :)

Been pwning loads of people lately. It's taken a long time but I finally dont feel like an amatuer in dota anymore . XD.

Anyway. Very lagging behind in work
should start now.
Ah. Fuck. This. Laziness.

Fuckin. hell.

START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thump*

No comments:

Post a Comment