Saturday, September 05, 2009

LoveFilm.

LoveFilm is the European equivalent of netflix to a tee. They're so similiar it's not even funny. We've been working on this product for quite some time.

The Lovefilm free trial offers you 14 days service from Lovefilm. In the interest of my portfolio I have signed up for it. On my List:

Back to the future
In the loop
Die hard
Die hard 4.0
religulous
Nick and Norah's infinite Playlist
The Damned United
Doubt
Godfather pt2
Torchwood series 1-3
Silent Running
Solaris
Sunshine

A hefty list with some "OMG I can't believe you haven't seen that" entries, bearing in mind that I've never seen any film on that list. Or at least, not that I remember. Isn't it swell.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to sell it and cancel the free trial before they bill my frakking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment