Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Crit tomorrow. Ramble now.

If life has thought me anything it's that I should say less and do more. I find that the more I talk the less I want to do, because talking seemed like doing, and the illusion persists, therefore hampering productivity.

Opinionate(not a word but should be) only when asked about, and express oneself more freely. I think the freer you are allowed to be who you are the happier you are. Society often hopes to undermine this. By it's nature society can not hope to inspire happiness in it's members. I don't think. But suffering makes us human, and it's what makes gleefulness all the more precious.

But I digress. There's this crit with this non-smoking vegetarian senior art director tomorrow at Euro RSCG London. I'm having vibes that she will not take kindly to our book. I hope my fears remain unfounded. For what it's worth, we'll approach it like water approaches a stone. How does one be reasonable and not feel doubtful about one's work anyway? My worst fear is being seen as an arrogant douche. Maybe that's my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment