Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...I'm feeling gruntled.

I seldom express my opinions because nobody asks and therefore I assume nobody is interested. I'm saving everything for the day I'm interviewed by some Big Media Person where I get to divulge my inner most secrets and beliefs so that the Great Public can see how they inform what and why it is I do what I do. Which is not much. Yet. I don't get to say that and mean that until much later. Consider this seed sowing.

The reaping will come later. Before I die would do nicely. I hope.

So until then, my various worldviews and opinions will have to incubate and develop safely from prying eyes and nosy non-persons. For now.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you left your blog page open for guests to comment. more would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.

    WHy haven't my silly ass noticed that?

    ReplyDelete