Friday, November 28, 2008

Dreams, Outliers.

Yesterday night before I slept I told myself that I was going to keep a dream journal.
This morning I woke up having a vague recollection of the dream I had.
It had something to do with Veronica Mars.
I've been watching too much of that lately.
It's really good. You should try it.
Then I went to fry 2 eggs, eat 3 pieces of toast, some yogurt and a glass of juice.
Now I can't remember What I was supposed to be writing about.

How DO people keep dream journals anyway?

It just struck me that I had no idea what they're for.
Maybe later.

Funny how dreams almost wants us to forget them when we wake up.

**

My copy of "outliers" arrived yesterday or the day before.
I've been devouring it since. Malcolm Gladwell has been one of my favourite writers ever since I read "blink". I got the hardcover version for 7 pounds. yay.

Reading "Outliers", it's easy to think that success, big league, Microsoft, Apple kind of success is only possible by circumstance. Maybe it's what's the book about. I'll have to read further to judge, but it's been interesting, as his books or talks usually are.

Insights abundant.

Doesn't hurt that the man writes like a genius. Short, succinct, yet never lacking in details.

The bland cover belies it's true secrets. If you've enjoyed any of his previous books, give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment