Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ideas.

When I get an idea in my head, I like to dwell on it a little, let it swell and build up, let it feed of the electrical impulses generated by my neurons, let it sit and imagine it grow and I think about what it could or can or should be like.

I sit around, maybe surf the web a little or play a little team fotress2 or smoke a cigarettes waiting for something to happen while the idea sits in my head, waiting to be executed.

I'm not stupid, and I realize this is a bad practice, but sometimes what you need isn't kind words of encouragement, or postcards telling you to believe in yourself or motivational posters from 4chan.

Sometimes what you need is a good kick in the head. A strong kick, the kind that Pele or Zidane or heaven forbid, those rugby flykickers or even worse, american football players might dish out. One that starts out innocent, and speeds up with ferocious velocity and force just before the moment of impact. The kind that sends you flying and makes you kiss uranus. -haha.

So when all is said and done I guess what I'm trying to say is go out. Stop procrastinating. Do something. You've slacked long enough you feather brained numbskull. Do CLive a favor and work on those ads and ideas. YOu know you've got them, but right now they're still babies, waiting to be fed and nourished, perhaps one day becoming the tarrantula that all ideas aspire to be.

.... you had to be there.

ANYCASE.

What I really mean to say after all that self reflective ranting and loathing is this.

WATCH THIS DUMBASS.

Realizing that saying that may not really get you to watch the intended video - which is what I desire for you to do, only reader - here is an improved, cleansed, cleaner, politer link to click on.


edit:
I wanted to add something here but I can't remember. Maybe narcissistically looking at the homepage of my blog will help me remember. I'll do that now.

edit2:
I remember. I was going to say, if you're reading this then probably A) you've not clicked on either link, or B) you've opened said link in another tab. ANYCASE, whatever you've done, I implore yout o check out some of the guy ( Ze Frank) punya other videos. especially if you consider yourself part of the creativ-sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment