Sunday, August 19, 2007

day

Today i met Ivy again. It's been about 4 years seen we last saw each other. Boy has she changed. Well aesthetically lah at least. Instead of the jeans and T-shirt get-up I expected she showed up in a little black dress and heels. Instead of curly and clumsily tied together hair she had long, sunsilk like hair.

She still feels the same, except much wordier. Alot more things to talk about than I last remembered. T'was fun. Found out she wasn't single no more. tempus fugit. It seems like it was only yesterday that We were in form 5 class together. Well I suppose people do change in certain ways.

Was a terrible day. mostly because I slept so early and woke up so late. After seeing my brother off at the airport we went ate breakfast. We got home at about 8 am, and I slept til 330. If it wasn't for Ivy's phone call I'd slept til God knows when.

Played alot of zelda too. 18 hours into it. It's the best game I've played in a long time. Well second next to Wii sports maybe.

As I'm writing this I'm contemplating keeping a diary. Most because of the Sagmeister talk on monday. In which the strongest thing that struck me was "keeping a diary helps my personal growth."

Personal Growth.

mmmmmmmm

Also My visit to 95% for the copywriters Grad Show once again thought me how little I knew and how much I have to learn about advertising.

Now it seems like such a childish dream... working in the advertising industry.

But nontheless it's mostly what I'm going into. For what? Well mostly for the chance to do good work and the chances to move everybody.

I'll make it.

Right now I think I really should start keeping a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment