Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the buildup

The buildup

Lasted for days

Lasted for hours

It all came through

My favourite thing

DO you see? what I mean.

The Buildup is so

anticlimatically insignificant

When you do see what I see, I implore you to come over here.

Into my citadel

and swing of the chandeliers.

can you see them? made out of glass, cheap plastics and fake diamonds

sparkling

Like 7up and coca cola,

Is it my future? You're swinging away?

Or do you jump, and land, maybe in a toilet somewhere.

and piss and shit.

...

The Buildup

is a band made out of only electrical guitarists

playing out of rhythm and sweetly complementing each other.

Like the monster at your door

scaring me away everytime I aproach it.

with hands bound by manikins

and feet tied to balls of steel

My balls are made of steel

the buildup.

Is quite a meaningless and inane piece of human emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment