Saturday, January 06, 2007

eyes and pieces.



Thinking back now, I find emotions to be weird things. It's like there's a these little gremlins and squishy things that live inside of us, and most of the time we want to keep them down, keep them hidden, because more often than not letting these little buggers come out will compromise a lot of things that we try to do.

But pressure builds up and eventually they'll have to come out.

My little critters pushed themselves to come out a few days ago.

They came. hard.

and I suppose I was knocked off my feet.

I couldn't speak, couldn't move, all I did was sit there, fluids flowing out of my nose and eyes. Making sounds I haven't made for a long time. Inside me, the earth shook and typhoons blew as the mountains i built with uneven stones came crashing down, destroying everything in it's wake, paving the land for a better, fresher, plan for not just mountains, but ...... well it's banjaran in malay, i'll need a few minutes to find out what the word is in english.( All I found was mountain range, I'm sure there's a better word for it, wish someone would let me know :P) But basically it's alot and alot of hills and valleys and mountains and peaks and maybe even slip in a grand canyon or two.


I feel a little better now, thanks to that. I'm just now picking up the first pieces of what I believe will be a construction of magnificent proportions.

It's amazing how powerful these things can be.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:29 pm

    Yo.. where's ur comic? Update update don't be lazy.. huehuehue..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 pm

    Magnificent indeed my friend. It takes a real man to deal with critters and afterwards wax lyrical about it. And if you emerged more powerful, you have lived.

    ReplyDelete