Monday, January 22, 2007

Change. The only constant.(TM p.gan)

I've been meaning to fix up the template for ages already. It looked awful in my opinion. Ay least now it isn't such an eyesore I guess. Or it could be worse. But i like this one, and the blog needed a facelift anyway. so here we are.

Just been back from a 4day trip to kelantan. You could say I was in a minor culture shock fir the time that I was there. I wanted to blog about it, but I had bigger things in mind. I wrote up a script for a 3 page comic while I was there. I thought of posting up what I wrote here, but decided against it. It is after all, an instrument to dispel the magic of the final 3 pages that(I hope) will be finished by the end of the week. The first page's draft and layout sketch is mostly done... don't think I'll post again till I have the full thing.

SO there we go. A little hiatus... but for a good reason. I hope what I come up with at the end of the week is worthy of my expectations. hehe.

jw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment