Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day 5 London. not long now.

Met up with friends, watched Astro Boy, and came away disappointed. That's day 6. I watched Up in the air yesterday, and I'm going to do a write up on that. That will come soon.

As of right now, I'm 23 hours away from my plane taking off, bringing me back to Malaysia. Effective closing the book on the Europe chapter of my life. As the hour inches closer I find myself missing this life more and more. Not necessary because of the job situation, because lord knows getting an advertising job in London is tougher than nails, but because of all the reasons I've spoken out before. I don't have new reasons to miss this, just that the feeling is intensifying. I'm going to pick up lyn at the airport tomorrow, and then maybe have a late lunch(again) and by 9 o clock I'll probably be at the airport, reading. Whiling away the 2 hours have before boarding commences. From there it's a 12 hour non-stop flight to KLIA. Then, depending on how lucky I am, I either take the flight that night back to kuantan, or spend a night at KLIA and hop on the first flight in the morning.

I am not particularly looking forward to this. I still have to pack, sort out the luggage situation, and get some sleep. These past few days I've been sleeping 6 hours a day at most, sometimes 5. I can feel it taking its' toll. But nevertheless, this will probably be my last blog post from a connection faster than snail speed for quite some time. I'm determined to make something out of it, even if I'm basically working from nothing.

The chill-out room is basically empty now, at twenty past midnight. I'm closing up shop as soon as my clothes are done drying. I don't think I'll be able to a post on Final Day, so I take this opportunity to say goodbye, to whoever, and wherever that deserved it. It's a list too long to be filled out, but if you think that you are probably on that list, you are.

With that, I bid thee farewell.

Until Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment