Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm tired of playing win win.

Dear Janet,

I'm sorry but it's true.

I'm tired, so tired of playing win win.

Every time I try it it ends up as me losing.

It's especially easy to lose when you're outnumbered.

While in the past I would have been ok with that, things have somewhat changed.

I still try to do my best, but I'm beginning to despair.

I think I know why.

I'm doing it wrong.

But it's tiring, and it's hard.

So hard.

That's not to say I'll give up.

But it's so hard.

I need someone to tell me and convince me that there's a win win solution to every problem in the world.

Because I'm beginning to lose sight of that.

How do you do it everyday? Not despair even when it seems like some God is toying with you. How do you do it?

It's something I need learn, and apply.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment