Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bubbles gone wild.

I was being the news-conscious individual that I normally was the other day when I was reading scamp's blog. Just being the good student, keeping up with news from a trustworthy anonymous source on the interwebs, when I saw this ad.

It's an ad for Sony.


If you read scamp's blog then you'd know he thinks it's shit, and so do many anonymous comments on the blog. (btw read the tip posted on scamp's blog today. It's great.)

Besides being a more expensive "balls" knock-off, I find most of the comments retarded and the ad a stunning piece of work.

The idea of the ad is that it encourages people to record it, document it from their own point of view. The bubbles are just a vessel. Of course, the fact that huge amounts of bubbles and foam running wild on a warm, sunny day is the very definition of bliss helps out quite abit.

It's an excellent of example of advertising/design/art evoking happiness in people.

Bringing people together.

After watching the ad a few more times I told myself, "I wanna do this."

More so than awards, raising sales, being a CD and whatnot.

I want to unite people, inspire bliss and bring out the joy in people that their egos have hidden for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment