Friday, February 08, 2008

tagging posts.

I was tagging up my previous posts up til now when something hit me.

If I tag a post advertising and not life, it feels like I'm not considering advertising part of life, which it clearly is, but if I tag it life as well, then it feels like I'm missing something, If I'm not making sense then yeah, I agree, but somehow it don't feel right yeah?

Maybe I should just remove all the "life" tags since it seems redundant.

But the life tags make it sound like I'm actually having a life outside shit I post here.

Which I clearly do. *ahem*

.....

But if I tag advertising "life" then I'd have to tag everything else life too. Cause it seems to work out logically that way, since everything here is part of life for some sort...


.... I need to find a new definition for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment