Monday, September 10, 2007

Missed flight.

Thanks to the mistakes made by various persons - myself included - , I'll be staying in Malaysia for another week or so.

I was supposed to fly off on the 8th, 12.55am, which means that I'm to arrive at the airport on the night of the 7th.

Stupidly, we kept thinking 8th, 8th , 8th. So we went to the airport on the 8th, 930pm or so, almost 24 hours after my supposed flight took off.

Thus began an hour of blaming and shouting.

Thus the missed flight.

So I suppose I should take the blame partially for relying too much on other people.
Namely my parents.

Well, on the bright side of things, I'll have another week here...

that gives me time to dot things I've somehow put off for three months ever since I came back.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Whew~! What an experience.. Should learn from urs. Enjoy ur another-one-week time in Malaysia. After that no more nasi lemak i guess? Take care.

    ReplyDelete