Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ACCOMPLISHMENT.

TOday I finally got windows xp running on my macbook pro, which to me is huge, because first of all I've been putting off doing it for more than 3 months(yeah it goes under the list of things I wanted to do but never got around to until now), and the last time I tried to do it a few months ago I was so traumatized by the experience I decided I would not attempt it until I was ready.

Well, the trauma mostly arises from the fact that I didn't know how to choose startup discs when starting up, but still, on my young, small, naivette and innocent mind it was a huge scare. Well I managed to install it, but after that the whole thing seemed to go bonkers, not letting me right click and ejecting cds, I remember how I frantically restarted the computer(probably causing damage to my hard drive-which I repaired some time earlier), holding down the eject key-silly me- in hopes that the mofo would spew out the windows disc and let beautiful, sweet OS X take over.

I cannot begin to describe the amount of relief when it finally happened. I was sweating machine-gun bullets and vowed never to do it again.

I almost developped windowsonmacophobia.

Fuckin scary.


But thats over and done with... now I can run all the windows apps I always wanted to on my mac!

mwahahahahahahahahahhaa

A era dawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment