Friday, September 29, 2006

wry.

It's been sometime since the last post. But to my understnading I don't really have "constant readers", so I guess it doesn't matter. The last wek saw my purchase of my nintendo ds. I must say i haven't regretted one bit despite the sttep price tag, I've been playing it almost everyday without fail. So far Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow I have beaten and now I'm working on the last chapter of Phoenix Wright.

and now often i hearin my dreams. I really do like the writing and story in this game. I mean nothing gets better when a parrot has to testify for a murder case and all it says is hello hello, squak squak. seriously. nothing beats it.


It feels shitty coming to this blog emo. It's always like tht. But I don't see any other reason for existence for this lousy collection of thoughts. People would come by and say "man what a dork". SO yeah. It's emo city around here and now. Testifying parrot cheers me up. but not by much.

I wish I could say something meaningful or profound, but too bad i guess I just don't have it in me right now, and I have a feeling anything I say will come out cheesy and stupid. It's an inferiority complex perhaps. or something else. i don't know/ I'm not sure. I used to be different? I think? but maybe not. heh.

So i have this girl living next to my room. It's a big bitch. My god it's big, can't believe how big it~ is. Annoying the hell out of me. Every moment I don't have to see her face is bliss. Thank god she stays in her room all the time. I feel sorry for her boyfriend. And on that issue it's hard to know what the fuck her boyfriend was thinking when he went after her. But then it's not really my place to say it...

sigh. Lately life's been filled with alot of complicatinos. Both on the emo front and academic front. I am SO longing beaches and tropical tropical rainfalls now. SOmething to wash away the shit I've been coevered in. Cos I'll be damned if it isn't piling up. Yet us guys don't get the freedom to be unresponsibles unlike some certain girls.

I know I'm being sexist. So what? The saying goes, "there would not be waves if not for the wind." Causality bitches. It's just too bad right now there's no super herop to blow away the fucking wind with his super breath. It's a wonder how rude and inconsiderate some people can get. Yes. Until next time then. When i have more to rant about.

No comments:

Post a Comment