Friday, September 08, 2006

kagari.

Things have been... stable on the emotional front. Nothing much has broken off of developped in a while. For now I'm guessing tha's where it'll stay for a while. Not that it isn't a good thing, but i guess things have finally progressed beyond what some call "the period of hot love" or something like that. Go figure.

On the school side of things it's a little different. One and a half semesters in and I'm quite sure a wrong choice has been made regarding my field of study. But nho point switching now, stick through this and learn something from it, and move on next year.
It has beeen..... confusing to say the least.

I'm undecided as to where I should study next year, since dad pretty much said "don't worry about the money" I've been spoilt for choice. I need more time but there never is enough of it is there?

It has been said that this morning there was to be a quiz of some sort regarding copywriting. It was passed that it was to be "open-book" but that result did not come to fruition. Instead we were treated to the opposite. That being said, I didn't rally cared much for the test since it really invloved answer that required memorizing, so halfway through it I was done.

Then I started doing what I like to do best when there is a boring lecturer in class.



Straight from pen. eyes a little too close to the nose.. but other wise i think its ok. Aside from the fact that It's looks and feels nothing like kagari. My friend commented that i should give her big boobs cos she resembles lulu from final fantasy X.

Ikaruga is awesome. Not only is the game awesome, the art is awesome the music is awesome, it's a game that appeals to me on almost every level. Currently I can get to chapter 3 without continuing. I'm still working on those chains. Good luck to me I guess. For those not in the know, ikaruga is a shoot em up( affectionately known as aeroplane game in our vernacular) or vertical scrolling shooter develoopped by treasure. Google it if you're interested. With that ends another post in this not o frequently updated blog. heheh.

off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment