Sunday, April 02, 2006

the MAFIAA .... FA is FA and thanks.

YES. They are revealing themselves for what they are. Blood hungry corporate idiot whores in big blue suits well versed in the act of coercion and exploitation.

Witness the formation of MAFIAA!!!
I might add that that's a FINE name for you bastards too.
screw them.
SUPPORT FILESHARING.
GOGO arctic monkeys!!!

Ph34|2 the MAFIAA.

SO the other day I watched our school's intrepertation of "the Vagina Monologues". While the source material is awesome, I can't say that much about the execution though. The nice thing about it was that I met Lainie there. What a nice surprise it was. And Yes darling, your blog seems to be the only place i get my gig news from. Yes, I know that's kinda sad, but what can I do? My network's not that pervasive I guess.

So yeah. Note that I say i get my news from your blog, but more than half the time I don't go to the gigs mentioned :). Laziness possesses me at the worst possible moment. EVERYTIME.

In other news, there's this new website to go to if you need more musical input. It's called Pandora and what they've done is that they've used the principles and concepts of the Music Genome project and turned it into a online streaming RADIO. The applicaton analyzes your musical taste based on the artist or song you submit to it, analyzes the elements of the song, and then proceeds to assemble a list of songs that you might like based on your input. You can also provide feedback to the app, further refining the senses and analytical ... abilities of PANDORA.

2 words. FUCKING AWESOME. As always, i pray to digg.com everyday. :) You are my saviour.

here click

My blog really doesnt do this site justice. It needs to be out there. Spread the word yo people.

What's next? ah yes, Batman, Arkham ASylum, Serious house on serious earth.
FA!!!! (thats fucking awseome, not FireAngel, but you could argue that the acronym goes hand in hand with both phrases. FA is FA!!!. ha ha ha.)

Anyway. Yeah that book came with the original script and footnotes from Grant Morrison, the writer. my birthday present. YES thank you. I know it's kinda late but it's only now that I realize how awesome this year's present is!!!

TQ Yuanchang @ hayden
Kailun @ Karu
Jake @ Jake
Wanping@jazzmine
Yichen@kevin.

Whoever I might have missed out. :P
I realize you guys might never see this. It doesnt matter.
I'm very grateful.

Today I discovered another site with m4j0r pwn4g3.

Flash experiments.

I am SO glad I know of digg.com. Once again. :) :D XD

I guess that's all for today. I'm off to read advertising. tmr group discussion. yayness.
or maybe not.
My spirit of deligence doth betray me.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment