Friday, April 10, 2009

Been busy.

Daily writings becomes less and less daily every day. This week was particularly hectic, I know that isn't an excuse for not writing, but I'm using it anyway. Because I'm promising myself to write more often.

We've sent out 1500 emails to almost everyone in the London Ad industry, and half of them were truncated. Of the replies we did get, 40% were like "fuck off" 30% "interesting", 20% "nice, wanna come in some time soon?" and the remainder was positive. Certainly, we pissed a lot of people off, and as long as they're not reading this, I doubt they'll remember in a couple of days.

Out of 1500 emails, we have maybe 10 possible book crits. Which is not too bad, when you think about it.

I'm thinking of posting up the replies soon, because some of them are genuinely funny.

So still to come in the coming days.

the current weekly "Dollhouse review", Impressions on Johnathan Hickman's "The Nightly News." and maybe several other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment